Safeguarding the future
The Regional Public Charitable Organization “Drug Abuse Prevention Centre” has got the grant from the President of the Russian Federation for the development of civil society and is going to start the implementation of the project “Safeguarding the Future - introducing effective methods of psychoactive substances use prevention among girls”
1. To contribute to reducing use of psychoactive substances among girls.
2. To promote the implementation of the National Action Strategy for Women for 2017-2022.
1. To increase the effectiveness of psychoactive substances use prevention among girls.
2. To increase the capacity of non-profit organizations, state and municipal organizations and institutions in the field of primary prevention among girls.
3. To strengthen cooperation and coordination of activities among non-profit organizations, local authorities, and government agencies in planning and implementing programs for prevention of psychoactive substances abuse.